Title: Best Air Purifier for Odors
Air purifiers are an essential item to help you breathe better and get rid of bad odors in your home or office. And if you have odors in your home from pets, smoking, or cooking, then finding the right air purifier that targets these specific problems is very important.
When you buy an air purifier, you want to make sure that it’s removing the air quality problems that you want to resolve.
This guide will help you find the right type of air purifier for your home bad odors. Air purifiers with an ability to deliver cleaner air using less noise and energy.
Best Air Purifier for Odors
To tackle the bad smell and poor air quality inside your house we present the 5 Best Air purifiers for odors. Let’s check them out in detail.
1. BLUEAIR Air Purifier for Home
|Room Area||550 ft²/540 ft²/388 ft²/190 ft²|
|Noise Level||23 DB|
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 20 inches|
Features: BLUEAIR Air Purifier for Home
- Its HEPASilent dual filtration quickly cleans large room in Minutes
- BlueAir air purifier uses less energy (4W) than an LED lightbulb on low
- Its carbon filter traps light household odors from smoking, pets and cooking
- 3 LED Air quality indicators: Excellent (blue), moderate (orange) or polluted (red)
- One touch auto-mode and filter replacement indicator settings available
- Included things: Combination Particle + Carbon filter, Fabric Pre-filter in Arctic Trail and User manual
- 3 more Modes present: Night mode, boost mode, and everyday mode
2. LEVOIT Air Purifier for Bad Air Quality
|Room Area||1588 ft²/990 ft²|
|Noise Level||24 DB|
|Dimensions||10.79 x 10.79 x 20.47 inches|
Features: LEVOIT Air Purifier for Bad Air Quality
- Its HEPASmart filtration technology capture particles as small as 0.3 micron
- LeVoit air purifier purify a 403 ft² room 5x per hour and a 990 ft² room 2x per hour
- Its High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter helps neutralize odors
- Auto mode, sleep mode, timer, check filter indicator, Wifi Settings available
- Control it with Amazon Alexa and Google voice assistant
- Get real time pollution reports in your phone with VeSync Link app
3. Shark Air Purifier for Bad Smell
|Color||White / Gray|
|Room Area||1200 ft² / 1000 ft²|
|Fans||6 or 4 Fan Technology|
|Control Method||Remote / Touch|
|Dimensions||17.01 x 8.9 x 32.01 inches|
Features: Shark Air Purifier for Bad Smell
- Its HEPA Multi filtration system captures 99.98% of dust, smoke, and odors
- Shark air purifier comes with Six or four high-speed micro-fans
- Its easy-to-use control panel displays data in real time
- Its filter has an advanced odor guard that protects against household odors/li>
- Auto mode, 4 fan speeds, filter life, and brightness control settings available
- Included things: Shark anti-allergen HEPA filter with advanced odor lock and Remote Control
- Control Shark air purifier using remote control
4. Bissell air400 Air Purifier for Smoke smell
|Room Area||432 ft²|
|Noise Level||30 DB|
|Dimensions||16.13 x 9.75 x 24 inches|
Features: Bissell air400 Air Purifier for Smoke smell
- Includes 3 stage filtration technology: Pre-Filter, an Activated Carbon Filter, and a HEPA Filter
- Bissell air purifier comes with five high-speed micro-fans
- Its Activated Carbon Filter has a unique honeycomb design filled with carbon pellets to reduce odors
- It has a PM 2.5 sensor to monitor and report room air quality
- East to use one touch control panel settings at the top
- Three distinct LED colors to convey real-time air quality
5. Coway HEPA Air Purifier for odors
|Room Area||325 ft²|
|Noise Level||24.4 DB|
|Control Method||Touch / App|
|Dimensions||16.8 x 9.6 x 18.3 inches|
Features: Coway HEPA Air Purifier for odors
- HyperCaptive filtration System: Combination of a washable pre-filter, active carbon filter, and True HEPA Filter
- Coway air purifier is Wi-Fi, app, and voice enabled
- Monitor your filter usage and order replacements with the touch of a button
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Use ECO-mode to conserve energy and auto-mode to automatically adjust fan speed
- Includes 3-Stage Manual Fan Speed, Air Quality Indicator, control panel, filter alerts, and more
Factors to Consider when Buying an Air Purifier for Odors
There are many factors to consider when choosing an air purifier for home bad odors. Here are a few things to think about when making your decision:
1. Filtration System
Whatever Air Purifier you buy, make sure it must have a 3 Stage filtration system with the potential to reduce at least 98% of micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants, and other allergens.
The 3-stage filtration system includes a Pre-Filter, HEPA Filter, and Activated Carbon Filter for odor neutralization.
2. Room Area
First, calculate the room area where you want to place and use the air purifier. Then make a purchase according to your room area. The greater the room area is, bigger the air purifier it requires.
3. Control Method
Go for that Air purifier which can be controlled by various things like app, remote, control panel, and voice commands.
If there is no remote control but Wi-Fi connectivity is included and vice versa then also the Air Purifier is worth spending your money on.
4. Smart features
The Air purifier is worthless if it doesn’t include smart features like Touch control panel, Air quality LED indicator, filter alerts, ionizing, timer, etc.
Make sure the Air purifier you buy to tackle odors, dust, allergies, etc. is Energy star certified. Also consider ACH (air changes per hour) and clean air delivery rate (CADR) ratings before buying air purifier for bad odors.
Conclusion: Best Air Purifier for Odors
If you suffer from allergies/asthma, have pets, or simply have a place without filtered air and bad smell, go for the 5 best air purifiers we reviewed in this article. These air purifiers will honestly change your life.