Apple Watch Series 6 is the fastest and the best apple watch in the market. The Series 6 further have 2 models, one is GPS Based and the other one is GPS+Cellular based. Both models have stainless steel finish and are very handy for activity tracking, attending calls, listening to music using earbuds, replying to messages, and much more.
The cellular or LTE Apple watch version has the advantage of doing stuff like running, workout, and logging payments by leaving the phone behind. But some people prefer just GPS over GPS+Cellular as all they want is to keep track of their health and nothing more.
The Series 6 battery life is vastly improved and the Screen/Metal casing is extremely scratch resistant. The watch straps also come in different sizes, styles, and materials.
So without further ado let’s have a look at the latest series Apple watches one by one.
1. Series 6 Apple Watch GPS and Cellular
6 Reasons To Purchase
- S6 Processor is 20% faster than previous Apple Series.
- Measure Blood with Blood Oxygen App.
- 2.5x brighter will be an Always-On Retina display.
- ECG App is there to Check Heart rhythm.
- Easy Phone syncing and Daily Activity tracking.
- Use Apple Watch for fitness, running, yoga, and more.
Apple Watch GPS and cellular Series 6 an ideal gadget for a better, more dynamic, more associated life. It allows you to gauge your blood oxygen level with a progressive new sensor and app. Series 6 is the best Apple watch series with full touchscreen quality.
Take an ECG from your wrist. See your wellness measurements on the upgraded Always On Retina show. Also, Set a sleep time routine and track your rest. Furthermore, with cellular administration, you can abandon your telephone.
The stainless steel models are worth the added investment. This model of apple watch series 6 battery also charges very quickly as it takes up to 90 mins to reach 100%. Change the Apple watch straps according to your liking which is a nice addition.
Overall, GPS and Cellular version looks greats, feels good, and is the best apple watch for fitness. Worth spending money on for those who aim to remain fit. Use for home workouts on treadmills, ellipticals, and bikes.
- GPS+Cellular comes up with an excellent haptics performance.
- There is an improved Health tracking system to track health conditions.
- Apple Watch Series 6 have a High battery backup system.
- It is ultimately OLED screen touch with multiple features.
- Apple music stream Support and family setup.
- The Apple watch GPS and cellular is a little expensive.
2. Apple GPS Watch Series 6
5 Reasons To Purchase
- ECG app, Blood Oxygen app, and sleep app for better health Track.
- Apple GPS watch Series 6 is not too expensive.
- Its retina display is 30% the size of series 3 Apple watches.
- This series 6 watch also has a fall detection feature.
- Like the cellular, this apple GPS watch also makes and receives calls.
Apple GPS watch series 6 is another best apple watch with various smart features. It is just GPS based and lacks cellular function.
The main difference between GPS and GPS+Cellular is that in GPS Model you need to keep your iPhone with you all the time in order to attend calls and text back. Whereas in the GPS+Cellular model, leave the phone behind and let the watch handle the things inside your phone.
The Apple GPS watch will monitor the heart rate, blood oxygen, pulse, and more while working out as well as while sleeping. And yes it gives accurate readings. The battery life, however, could be better but still, it has a standby time of 18 hours. For swimmers, it suits best as it can easily service in water.
The display is very easy to read and 100% responsive with no lag. Overall, The Apple GPS watch of series 6 is a great apple product for those who want to live a healthier life.
- Apple GPS Watch has a magnetic charging cable.
- Take ECG anytime, anywhere with the help of this Watch.
- It has second-generation speakers and mics.
- It is entirely water-resistant to 50 meters.
- It Does not work with the Apple iPhone.
- The battery life is not very sufficient.
- Always need a phone with you.
Special features included in the Apple Watch Series 6 are: Sedentary Reminder, Activity Tracker, Custom Activity Tracking, GPS, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Distance Tracker, Multisport Tracker, Alarm Clock, Elevation Tracker, Calorie Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor and Music Player.
Which Phone will work with Apple Watch Series 6?
If you want an Apple watch, you must have an iPhone because Apple watches don’t work with android or any other operating system.
Is the retina display always stay on or can it be Switched off?
The always on function can be switched off manually by going to the setting on the watch App of your iPhone.
Does the Apple watch have a microphone and a Speaker?
Yes, the series 6 Apple Watch for fitness has built in mic and a speaker in order to answer the calls.
Is Apple Watch is the best Fitness Tracker?
There are many other popular fitness brands in the market. They are cheaper than apple watches. Some are accurate and some are not. The Apple watches are costly but they provide value. Series 6 Apple Watches are the latest and best activity tracker with tons of features.
Which Apple Watch Series Will be out soon?
Apple is soon going to release the Apple watch of series 7 with improved performance and features.
Apple Watch gets numerous things right – it accompanies an excellent plan accessible in two sizes Which we discussed in this Series 6 Apple Watch Review. It coordinates well with your iPhone and will positively decrease the occasions you need to go after your telephone.
Furthermore, you get every one of those lash alternatives, some of which are pretty imaginative all alone. The new Apple smartwatch stage is simple to become acclimated to and accompanies more preinstalled applications than its opponents, empowering better out of the box usefulness.
Series 6 is one of the best Apple watch series to date and now is the time to invest in something valuable.