Wireless car charger has become a necessity for all long route drivers. They keeps the phone charged so you will never have to miss anything if you are a on long trip with family or even if you are professional driver who stays on a road most of the time.
Searching the internet to find the best wireless car charger? But still not able to find a suitable wireless charger for your car then read this post. The chargers we will present are the latest in the market.
Best Wireless Car Chargers
|PERFFIER best Wireless Car Charger|
|HONSHOOP Wireless Car Phone Charger|
|PROKER Magnetic Wireless Car Charger|
|FLYAMAPIRIT Wireless Charger For Car|
These wireless car chargers will not only charge the phone fast without the use of any wire but will also take a hold of your phone when you are busy driving.
Let’s have a look at the 4 Best wireless car chargers in detail.
1.PERFFIER Best Wireless Car Charger
- The charger comes with 3 types of phone mounts.
- Charge all 4.7 to 6.7-inch smartphones with best wireless car charger
- 5W for other Qi-enabled phones and 15W output for LG G7/G8/V30+.
- 10W for Samsung S20/S20+/S10/S9/S8/Note 10/9/8 and more.
- 7.5W for iPhone 12 mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/SE 2020/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8 Plus/8.
- With a built-in responsive smart chip, the charger can intelligently identify your phones.
PERFFIER best wireless car charger provides a minimum of 5 W and a maximum of 15 W charging power.
It is made of good quality material. Stick it to the windshield, dashboard, or air vent of your car comfortably.
Press the button to open the arms and once the phone is placed on the mount the arms close automatically.
What makes PERFFIER the best wireless car charger is that it is compatible with almost all the phones.
2. HONSHOOP Wireless Car Phone Charger
- Advanced sensors, Automatic opening, and clamping design make Honshoop charger unique.
- Built-in smart chip with multiple protections such as overcharge, overcurrent, short circuit, etc.
- Wireless car phone Charger provides 3 mounting choices.
- Charge all 4 to 6.5-inch smartphones fast and with ease.
- Maximum 6mm thickness phone cases are suitable to mount.
- Support max 10W Fast Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+/S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8.
- Max 7.5W Fast Charger for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/X/XR/8/8+.
- 5W for Other Qi-Enabled Phones.
Honshoop wireless car phone charger is compatible with almost all phone models. The sucker cup grip is too strong to loosen while driving on bumpy roads.
Also, the sucker can be rotated to 270° whereas the charger to 360°. Stretch the sucker cup to a maximum length of 6.5 inches.
While driving it is recommended to mount the charger on the windshield to prevent any road accident.
No car charger is better than Honshoop Wireless Car Phone Charger because it is 5 star in design, fast charging, and gripping the phone.
3. PROKER Magnetic Wireless car Charger
- Compatible with the iPhone 12 series, PROKER Magnetic cases, and official Magnetic cases.
- A non-magnetic phone or phone case will not be able to lock on and will fall off the charger.
- No attachments needed due to a built-in magnetic ring that locks onto your phone magnetically.
- This magnetic wireless car charger Support 7.5W fast wireless charging For iPhone 12 Series.
- Requires a car charger or USB-A Or USB-C port that supports 20W QC fast charging.
- Freely rotate the phone, adjust the mount, and lock it in place with just one hand.
PROKER magnetic wireless car charger has a strong powerful magnet to hold iPhone 12 series devices. Fast charging is possible with the 15 W power and once the charging is complete the power will shut off automatically.
Never worry about falling or slipping off the iPhone as the built-in dual magnetic element of the charger will make the iPhone stay in a stable position.
Those who use iPhone 12 have no complaints about this charger But PROKER apple wireless car charger is compatible with just iphone12 series devices which is kind of a drawback.
4. FLYAMAPIRIT Wireless Charger For Car
- Mount the charger in 3 ways ( Windshield, Dashboard, or Air Vent).
- Built-in latest smart chip with multiple protection modes.
- FLYAMAPIRIT mount is suitable for 6mm thickness max phone cases.
- Compatible with max 10W Fast Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+/S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8.
- Max 7.5W Fast Charger for iPhone 12/12 Pro/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/X/XR/8/8+.
- 5W for Other Oi-Enabled Phones.
FLYAMAPIRIT Wireless charger for car comes with lots of features like auto clamping, Wide compatibility, 10 W fast charging, overcharge protection, etc.
It is not a lightweight charger means the build quality is tough and it won’t break easily. It is also not going to block the vision while driving once Stick at the windshield or dashboard.
Overall this charger is good specially designed to be used in the car. Do note that the sucker of this charger will stretch a maximum of up to 5.5 inches.
PERFFIER vs PROKER vs HONSHOOP vs FLYAMAPIRIT
WEIGHT : In terms of weight PROKER Magnetic wireless car charger wins. It is lighter than the rest of the three and the magnet is too strong to grip an iPhone.
DEVICE COMPATIBLE : With PERFFIER, Honshoop, and FLYAMAPIRIT Wireless car phone charger multiple devices are compatible like Samsung series, iPhone series but the PROKER Magnetic wireless car charger is compatible for iPhone 12 series only.
SUCTION CUP : The Suction cup is very important while clamping the phone. It is its grip and length that matters a lot. The PERFFIER best wireless car charger suction cup is double strong to hold the weight of a heavy device.
LENGTH : FLYAMAPIRIT (Wireless charger for car) suction cup stretches to 5,5 inches in length which good enough to use the clamped phone with one hand while driving. Whereas the 6.5-inch length of the Honshoop suction cup makes things easier for a car driver.
Once you make your mind to buy any of the 4 wireless car chargers do read the instructions on how to install the charger.
Because installation is a very important part, the lesser attention paid to the installation process of the charger means more the chance to break the charger.
So we advise our viewers to do follow the guide if you guys genuinely in need of a wireless charger for your car and really want to spend money.
I hope you guys liked our article on The Best Wireless Car Chargers