Title: 3 Best Electric Dog Nail Trimmer
Humans cut nails once a week, so it is also very important to trim the overgrown nails of our dogs as well.
If the owner does not pay attention to a dog’s nails then it might affect the dog in many ways. Uncut nails cause discomfort and pain while walking.
As the dog nails get longer, the quick (blood vessel) of the nail also gets longer. Longer quick means more chance of nail bleeding.
3 Best Electric Dog Nail Trimmer
|Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder|
|GHG Electric Dog Nail Grinder With Clippers|
|PETDEXON Professional Dog Nail Grinder|
So it is necessary for an owner to make a habit to trim their dog nails once after 2 to 3 weeks.
Our article is especially for dog or cat owners. As we will present the 3 best electric dog nail trimmer of 2021.
1. Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder
7 Reasons To Purchase
- Outfitted with an innovative motor for effective grinding.
- With 2 LED lights Detect the location of dogs quick easier.
- The electric nail grinder uses a superior motor that works quietly.
- 3 grinding ports to match the small, medium, or large pets for safe grinding.
- The Casfuy dog nail grinder Comes with a USB cable for charging.
- The battery lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge.
- The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design.
The Casfuy dog nail grinder motor is very powerful. Turn the motor on at high speed or low speed depending on the size of the dog.
It runs smoothly with very little noise which the dog will tolerate easily.
While trimming turn the grinder in any direction. With the 2 LED lights you will not lose focus from the nail anymore.
Overall the Casfuy is a must-buy electric dog 5-star rated nail trimmer. It trims fast, charges quick, and is very light to hold.
2. GHG Electric Dog Nail Grinder With Clippers
6 Reasons To Purchase
- The noise is controlled to 40dB with a High-quality motor.
- Clearly find the bloodline and prevent over-grinding with an LED Light.
- 2 trimming ports to match the small, medium, or large pets.
- 2000mAh cordless GHG dog grinder support 10h working time.
- Diamond bit grinder design provides more precise trimming.
- Electric dog nail grinder is quiet and is suited for animals.
The electric GHG grinder is the best-selling nail trimmer of 2021. The grinder comes with Clippers, USB Cable, and 2 different ports at such a low price are the reason for its popularity.
The clipper trims the nails and the electric dog nail grinder gives a shiny finish to the dog nails. Just charge the electric trimmer for 3 hours before using it for more than 10 hours.
Press the LED light button to turn on and off while trimming multiple-sized dogs with 2 trimming ports.
Overall the GHG electric dog nail grinder is worth recommending to people who have pets because of its accuracy and effectiveness.
ALSO READ – 4 Best Automatic Pet Feeder
3. PETDEXON Professional Dog Nail Grinder
7 Reasons To Purchase
- Grinder upgraded Led display shows the battery status.
- The waterproof design makes cleaning easier.
- Two speeds ensure fast and efficient grinding.
- 3 ports to match the small, medium, or large pets.
- The diamond bit grinder is comfortable and safer than nail clippers.
- The One LED dog nail trimmer is lightweight and portable.
- Professional dog nail grinder lasts 3 hours after a 3-hour charging.
The Professional dog nail grinder of the PETDEXON brand is a digital grinder with an LED display. The Modern Design of the trimmer is unique, durable, and not slippery at all.
The waterproof body is what makes this grinder better than other electric dog nail trimmer available in the market.
The diamond grinder wheel lasts for a long time and works at 2 different speeds. Use this grinder on sensitive dogs and see the change.
With a digital battery display, the grinder will never run out of power.
The PETDEXON Professional dog nail grinder is what every pet owner must own.
Casfuy vs GHG vs PETDEXON Electric Dog Nail Trimmer
LED LIGHTS : More LED lights make nail trimming way easier. Casfuy dog nail trimmer has 2 LED lights for the best nail viewing experience.
Whereas PETDEXON, GHG electric dog nail grinder has 1 LED light each.
So to never miss the bloodline(quick) of dog nails go for any of the three dog nail grinders. But for good light, is a must-pick the Casfuy dog nail trimmer.
BATTERY LIFE : In terms of battery life, the GHG electric dog nail trimmer wins. GHG grinder lasts for 1o hours with 3 hours of charging.
Whereas PETDEXON professional dog nail grinder lasts for 3 hours and Casfuy dog nail trimmer lasts for 2 hours after 3 hours of charging.
So for better battery back up go for GHG dog nail grinder.
GRINDING PORTS : Both PETDEXON and Casfuy electric dog nail trimmer have 3 trimming or grinding ports to cut the nails of any size dogs.
More grinding ports mean more options to trim the nails of multiple dogs.
On the other hand, GHG dog nail grinder comes with just 2 trimming ports.
SPEED : 3 Different speed levels of Casfuy dog nail grinder is a better pick to cut large dog nails over PETDEXON and GHG professional dog nail grinder with 2 different speed levels.
Now let’s have a look at how to use the best electric dog nail trimmer in the correct way.
How to use the electric dog nail trimmer
- Use Clippers to cut the nails first.
- Not a big fan of the clipper? It’s ok. Just turn on the electric grinder.
- Hold the dog toe with the finger properly.
- Choose Speed (low or High) and use the appropriate port depending on the size of a dog.
- Slowly place the nail close to the port and trim carefully.
- A 45-degree angle is best for smooth nail grinding.
- Once done clean the grinder wheel with a wet cloth or wash it with water if the grinder is waterproof.
The electric dog nail trimmers are taking over the clipper as they are very easy to operate. The chance of hurting the quick of the nail is less with the electric nail grinder. So if you are a dog, cat, or any pet owner make a habit to use an electric nail trimmer for their better health.
Make a move now and change the old method of clipping with the modern electric dog nail trimming.