Parents of a newborn baby to 10 yr old kid must not ignore the fact that how important car seats are for their kids’ safety.
Convertible Car seats will not let the kids suffer any injuries in case of a car crash. They are not just safe but also provide total comfort and come with advanced features.
3 Best Safest Convertible Car Seats
|Graco Convertible Car Seat |
|Safety 1st Convertible Car Seat|
|Britax Convertible Car Seat|
These car seats are the best-selling car seats of all time. They are easy to install and fit inside any car.
So those parents who don’t want to take a risk with the lives of their kids must check the 3 best safest convertible car seats of 2021.
Let’s have a look at them in detail.
1. Graco Convertible Car Seat
8 Reasons To Purchase
- Rear-facing safe ride for up to 40-pound child.
- Forward-facing safe ride for up to 65-pound child.
- It has a 6-position adjustable Recline.
- 1-Second inright LATCH attachment.
- Dual cup holders to hold the drinks.
- High back belt-positioning booster for 40- 100 pounds child
- Backless belt-positioning booster for 40-120 pounds child.
- Graco convertible car seat has a 10-position adjustable Headrest.
Graco is a popular manufacturer of convertible car seats. This car seat provides full protection to the child without any doubt.
The easy harness adjustment feature is what makes Graco convertible car seat the better pick over the other car seats available in the market.
A lot of cushiony support will make the baby fall asleep in seconds. And to clean the cushions just use the washing machine.
It is better to use Latches if a child is less than 45 pounds and a seatbelt if a kid is more than 45 pounds.
Overall this Graco convertible car seat is a high-quality baby seat and is highly recommended to all the parents out there.
2. Safety 1st Convertible Car Seat
7 Reasons To Purchase
- Safety 1st Convertible Car Seat has 3-position adjustable Recline.
- 2 removable dishwasher-safe cup holder.
- Rear-Facing safe ride for 5- 40 Pounds child.
- Forward-Facing safe ride for 22-65 Pounds child.
- Belt-Positioning Booster for 40 to 100 Pounds child.
- Provides up to 7″ additional legroom.
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad.
The safety 1st convertible car seat will grow as the child grows. Very easy to adjust as the kids get bigger and most importantly they are safe.
Safety 1st car seats are a little bulky but it is not that tough to install them. The headrest is very much adjustable and the straps can be tightened according to child size.
Use the push button to release the belt straps which makes things easier while pulling the kid out of the car seat.
Two people can still sit in the backseat of the car which is very nice.
Overall this model of Safety 1st convertible car seat is worth buying because of its advanced features and 5-star rating.
3. Britax Convertible Car Seat
9 Reasons To Purchase
- Comfortable 4-way stretch athleisure fabric.
- 9-position adjustable Recline.
- A high-strength steel frame absorbs crash energy.
- A 5-Point safety harness with a perfect fit.
- Rear-Facing safe ride for up to 50 Pounds child.
- 15-position adjustable Headrest.
- Forward-Facing safe ride for up to 120 Pounds child.
- 2 layers of side impact protection.
- Britax Convertible Car Seat has 2 removable cup holders.
The safest convertible car seats of the BRITAX brand not just offer supreme protection but provides plenty of legroom in either direction (rear or forward).
The best thing about this car seat is that the straps move with the head adjustment which is really cool.
The click tight feature makes the installation process super quick which is quite impressive. The built-in bubble level on the side tells if the car seat is installed well or not.
The BRITAX convertible car seat price is a little high but it is dumb to put a price on your child’s safety.
So never hesitate to switch from an infant car seat to BRITAX convertible car seat as your child advances from infancy.
Graco vs Safety 1st vs Britax Car Seats
RECLINE : For advanced recline adjustment positions do prefer BRITAX convertible car seat.
In the BRITAX convertible car seat, the baby can rest on 9 recline positions while having a long drive with the family.
While with 6 recline positions Graco convertible car seat is not behind. Whereas Safety 1st convertible car seat provides just 3 recline positions for the child to rest.
Recline position-wise BRITAX car seat is a winner.
MAXIMUM CHILD WEIGHT : While picking a convertible car seat for your kid, do make sure how much maximum weight it can bear.
BRITAX and Graco’s safest convertible car seats can bear a maximum of 120 pounds of the child.
Whereas the safety 1st convertible car seat can bear 100 pounds maximum.
Here Graco as well BRITAX convertible car seat is a winner.
HEAVY : Before making a purchase do make sure of how much weight you fell while holding the car seat.
The safety 1st convertible car seat weighs 19 pounds approx and Graco convertible car seat weighs approx 23 pounds.
But the BRITAX convertible car seat with 30 pounds of weight is a little bit heavy.
So if a car seat weight is an issue for you please pick a lightweight convertible car seat.
All the 3 safest car seats are unique in their own way. Their installation is incredibly easy and they are available in different eye-catchy colors which will suit the car as well.
No need to worry about the crash test rating as all 3 are class one convertible car seats with good test ratings.
Do spend money on these safest car seats without hesitation as they will grow with your child.
Invest in one car seat that will last for 10 years At least. Invest now for the safe future of your children.