Title: Best Espresso Machine For Small Office
By Pressurizing the coffee beans with hot water a concentrated form of coffee is made known as espresso. Any kind of coffee beans can be used to make a shot of espresso. After brewing, 2 layers are noticeable in a shot of espresso. The top layer is known as crema and the bottom layer is usually a liquid.
The espresso has a higher level of caffeine as compared to coffee. Even though it is very much beneficial for health as it has a low amount of calories present in it. So in order to have a richer creamier coffee experience at the office, home, kitchen, or anywhere the espresso machines are best.
The things to look for before buying a quality espresso machine are:
- How many coffee varieties does it produce.
- Espresso machine type (semi automatic, super, steam, etc)
- Does Automatic cleaning or not.
- Has Intuitive Touch Screen Display or not.
- Easy milk texturing and single touch grinding like features.
Best Espresso Machine For Small Office: Top 5
|Philips Espresso Machine|
|Mcilpoog Super Automatic Espresso Machine|
|Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine|
|Calphalon Semi Automatic Espresso Machine|
|De'Longhi Espresso Machine|
These 5 best value espresso machines are perfect for the office as they take up less counter space. With these machines, it is very easy to adjust the amount of milk and coffee temperature. And the best thing about them is that every time they deliver better output like any appliance (air fryer, microwave, heater, etc).
Also, they produce hot espresso or other beverages within a minute with minimal effort. So without further ado let’s have a look at some of the best office espresso machines in detail.
1. Philips Espresso Machine
5 Reasons To Purchase
- Create silky smooth froth with Latte go milk system.
- Save favorite coffee settings with 2 user profiles.
- Philips espresso machine has an AquaClean water filter for a better beverage.
- The aroma Extract system provides the perfect temperature, aroma, and crema.
- Customize the length, strength, and temperature of coffee with a TFT display.
Philips espresso machine of 4300 series is a fully automatic coffee machine. It is a preprogrammed machine for beverages like Espresso, Hot water, Cappuccino, Coffee, Milk froth, etc.
The machine will grind the beans and brew the coffee in a couple of minutes with just a push of a button. Choose any grinding out of 15 grinding options for beans to experience a natural taste coffee drink every morning.
The Philips espresso machine automatically shuts down once the drink is made. It will also rinse itself smartly and removing, cleaning the latte go cup is too simple. Overall it is long run fully automatic espresso machine. Definitely a 5-star Philips product.
2. Mcilpoog Super Automatic Espresso Machine
5 Reasons To Purchase
- Make favorite coffee in 3 easy steps: Grind, Brew, and Milk.
- Delivers barista quality micro foam to enhance the coffee flavor.
- Integrated precision conical burr grinder with dose control.
- Sound reminder for lack of beans and water shortage.
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine has Multiple cleaning methods.
Mcilpoog Super Automatic Espresso Machine makes an amazing coffee. We have 16 varieties of drinks to choose from with an inbuilt intelligent cleaning system. Take full control over this best value espresso machine with 4 inches HD smart touch screen.
The height of the coffee and milk spout is very easy to adjust with just a touch of fingers. The best feature of this machine is that it automatically records the beverages produced.
40 seconds is all it takes to make every single cup of coffee after delivering the first cup. Overall the mcilpoog super automatic espresso machine is worth every penny.
3. Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine
4 Reasons To Purchase
- Innovative ThermoJet heating system for fast heating.
- Preprogrammed drinks menus and milk texturing on display.
- Portafilter, Single and Double Wall Filter Baskets included.
- Breville espresso machine is extremely quiet.
Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine produces smoother and delicious coffee drinks. The machine is too smart as you don’t have to put the method again and again for the same variety of drinks. This espresso machine remembers every variety of drinks once registered in it.
The moment it reaches the preset temperature, the automatic steam wand shuts off. The milk jug and the whole machine are solid as they are made of pure stainless steel. The plus point of this machine is the automatic milk frother and auto-clean feature.
Overall the Breville Barista Touch Espresso Machine is 5 star in every way. Its design, build quality, and features make it the best espresso machine for small offices.
4. Calphalon Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
5 Reasons To Purchase
- Pre-programmed settings for single and double shots
- 58mm café-sized porta filter holds more groundss.
- Semi automatic espresso machine with 30 adjustable grind settings.
- Has a Powerful steam wand and cup warming tray.
- Includes Stainless steel milk jug, tamper, cleaning disc, cleaning brush, and cleaning pin.
Calphalon Semi Automatic Espresso Machine with no LCD display is not highly automated. Once the machine is powered on, it is ready to brew in a minute or so and if not operated for 15 minutes it goes to sleep.
It is one of the cheapest espresso machines in the market but it heats up quickly and has the ability to deliver perfectly timed shots of espresso. Also, the 5 position knob is easy and simple to use.
It is great that it is preprogrammed like various espresso machines but it can not be programmed again like others. Overall the calphalon espresso machine’s coffee tastes really really good. The machine has no complicated mechanism and can save hundreds of bucks.
5. De’Longhi Espresso Machine
4 Reasons To Purchase
- Active temperature control and dual heating system.
- Precise grinding with sensor grinding technology.
- Smart Tamping Station significantly reduces mess.
- Master lattes and flat whites with De’Longhi Espresso Machine
De’Longhi Espresso Machine is a manual machine but has a quality grinder. The smart tamping feature is what makes things easy as the machine applies the right pressure to tamp the grounds with the help of the side lever.
Using a steam wand is challenging because it is tilted a little but making good lattes and cappuccinos will never be a problem. De’Longhi Espresso Machine Doesn’t make a shot and froth at the same time because the machine is not a dual boiler. But there is very little delay between brewing and frothing.
Overall, De’Longhi is one of the best espresso machines under $1000. Just turn a knob to switch between espresso, coffee, and americano. It is not cheap but is the best value espresso machine for small office.
These 5 espresso machines are the latest in the market. They all have different features and different types. Calphalon and De’Longhi are Semi-Automatic Espresso machines whereas Mcilpoog is a super-automatic espresso machine.
Philips espresso machine is fully automatic and Breville is one of the steam Espresso Machines. So which one is your favorite? Now is the right time to spend money on one of these 5 espresso machines.